Mr Bill Jia
IJIN MARINE LIMITED
Broker: Repairing,chartering,sale and purchase,crewing,bunker,etc
Add: 2-603,Lane 138,Rushan Road,Shanghai,200120,China
Register No: 1626036
Certificate/VAT No: 58610100-000-07-11-4
- All types and constructions: Galvanized, Bright, Normal or non rotating wire ropes.
- To be used in: Fishing, Machinery – Cranes, Industry, Mining, Shipping.
- Wire ropes need to be treated with a lot of attention during their storage, as well as during their installation. The right way of treating a wire rope will prolong the time of its active life/use. In opposite cases, if any part of the surface of the wire rope is damaged, it may not be discovered until much later and that will affect its working time life!
- Steel wire ropes should be stored in a clean, cool, dry place indoors. They must not be allowed to rest on the floor, but to be placed on pallets, if possible.
- When installing steel wire ropes, extra care must be taken that the ropes are unwound from the ring or reel without torsions and without any outer damage.
- Under no circumstances must the rope be pulled off a coil while it is laying on the ground or looped over the head of the reel.
The maintenance of steel wire ropes
- SWR must be serviced regularly. The kind and the way of maintenance depend on the lifting device, its use and the selected rope.
- A great/considerable protection gives the intensive lubrication to the wire rope, during its production. But this lubrication only lasts for a limited time and should be repeated periodically.
- The choosen lubricant must be in accordance with the recommendation of the rope manufacturer.
Ropes without lubrication serve selected purposes such as works on marble, wood etc. where the grease stains the products. The life of such ropes is a lot shorter.
NON ROTATING WIRE ROPES CASAR SPECIAL ROPES
We are sole representative of Casar special wire ropes in Greece.
Casar wire ropes are considered to be the best wire rope there is, for all types of cranes.
Depending on the type of crane there is a special Casar wire rope constructed for it.
A few constructions, the most widely used ones, are shown in the next page, but one has to refer to the company’s publication “which wire from my crane” or ask us for instructions.
Most recent Casar constructions are made from compacted strand which are fully lubricated and layered with plastic between the steel core and outer strands.
The excellent quality of the material, the special design and the structural stability of Casar wire ropes improve performance and assure long term durability.
The combination ropes can be produced in many synthesis but that depends on what the people who use them, in various parts of the globe, want and what they have learned to use.
Combination ropes can be of 4 or 6 strands (mostly 6) with constructions: 6x6 - 6x7 - 6x8 - 6x12 - 6x19.
-?The construction depends on the diameter of the combination rope and on how flexible or stiff the user wants it to be.
-?The weight depends on the construction, the diam. of the individual wires used and the type of coating.
- ?The tensile strength can be 160 or 180 kp/mm2. ??Our wires are preformed to stay in shape. ??They can be Left or Right hand lay.
-?Their core can be fiber (FC) or wire (IWRC).
-?The coating can be of Polypropylene, Polysteel or Nylon.
- ?Their normal colouring is: Polypropylene Blue - Polysteel Green - Nylon White - Different colouring can be used if the orders are big enough to permit it.
The table below indicates a construction of 6 strands x 8 galvanized wires each one covered by polypropylene split film or polysteel coating.
The combination ropes are mostly used in fishing without excluding other uses, such as children play grounds etc.
SLINGS WIRE ROPE, CHAIN, FIBER
In the situation of single leg sling that is used to lift a weight not in a straight line but in U or V shape, then the capacity of the sling must automatically be considered the same and equal to the capacity of the correspondent block.
Our Polyester lifting slings can come as single ply (SP), double ply (DP) or four ply (FP) with the safety factor of 7:1 in all cases. They are manufactured according EN 1492 - 1. These flat slings can be shown also as endless Polyester slings and cargo lashing slings. Another category are the side stitch round slings that can be produced up to 30 meters effective length with a capacity up to 100 tons.
On ordering any type of sling one must define the end fittings, the length of the short path in cargo lashing and type of ratchet needed. Any combination is available.
- Turnbuckles are mainly used for rigging or tensioning of wires, ropes, rods etc.
- Turnbuckles must be used for straight - or in line - pull only.
- There are open or closed body ones and for each size the body of an assembly is always of the same dimensions, no matter what end fittings may be.
- The overall length and the weights differ for each size depending on end fittings.
- Galvanized, bronze and in some cases inox turnbuckles are used.
- Turnbuckles as an assembly, can have the following ends: eye, hook or jaw and they can come in any combination between them.
Contact Us to quote availabilites and pricing for your rope needs.
Ropes made of Nylon, Polyester, Polypropylene, Spectra, Vectran, Dyneema, Manila and other materials for:
PLEASURE MARINE ROPE
Rope, Inc. supplies Dock Lines, Anchors and Chain, Fenders, Sailing Gear, Tender Lifting and Chafe Gear specifically for yacht and boat applications.
Rope, Inc. manufactures Mighty Tow!, a superior tender towing system ideal for towing tenders used by yachts.
Find climbing ropes used in Mountain Climbing, Rappelling and other applications using Static ropes, Dynamic ropes and accessory cord products.
INDUSTRIAL / UTILITY ROPE
See industrial and utility ropes for industrial and other applications using specialized rope for Winches, Line Pulling, Safety and many other uses.
STAGE RIGGING/ SET DESIGN ROPE
Rope, Inc. provides Stage Rrigging and Set Design ropes for theater and stage use.
COMMERCIAL MARINE ROPE
Rope, Inc. provides heavy marine and commercial marine ropes for Towing, Mooring, Marine Construction, Pendants, Commercial Fishing and all other commercial marine rope applications.
ARCHITECTURAL, DECORATIVE ROPE AND CABLE
Rope, Inc. has decorative rope for all applications. Steel cable and turnbuckles are also available for architecural applications.
MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT ROPE
Rope, Inc. is a General Contractor Registration Member available to give bids for military and civilian government contracts. Whether land, sea or air Rope, Inc. has the rope product at competive rates for your project.
Stainless 304, 305, 316, PVC Coated Wire in 1 x 7, 1 x 19, 7 x 7, and 7 x 19 construction for:
Davits and lifting cranes
Tie down cables